How to Apply for Membership
We offer a variety of memberships, ranging from practice only to competition. Becoming a member offers access to a diverse and family oriented sport, in a safe and friendly environment.
Membership Benefits include:
-membership with Australian Clay Target Association (ACTA), and insurance coverage
-enjoyment of a challenging and fun sport in a social and community environment
-support provided by Committee and Club members
-induction training for new members
How to join MGC:
- Complete membership form at the clubhouse during opening hours- completed form must be submitted in person.
- EFTPOS and credit card facilities are available.
- You will need to bring your Firearms Licence or be in the process of applying for a licence.
- Your membership application will need to be verified and endorsed by the MGC Committee, before your membership is accepted.
- If your application is successful:
- you will be issued with a MGC membership number.
- your form will be submitted to the ACTA for processing.
- you will receive your ACTA membership number and barcode by email.
-you will receive your MGC smart card, these are to be collected in person at the club.
-you will be booked in for an induction course, run by committee.
-when you successfully complete the induction you are ready to shoot.
- Proof of membership for your genuine reason to own a firearm will be provided by letter upon request.
|Full Member - can practice and compete at MGC and all ACTA affiliated clubs across Australia.
Partner Member - available to the partner of a full member residing at the same address. Can practice and compete at MGC and all ACTA affiliated clubs across Australia.
Junior Member - available to persons who are under 18 years of age as at the end of December the previous year. Can practice and compete at MGC and all ACTA affiliated clubs across Australia.
Veteran Member - available to persons who are 65 years of age as at the end of December the previous year. Can practice and compete at MGC and all ACTA affiliated clubs across Australia.
Recreational Member - practice only at MGC and all ACTA affiliated clubs across Australia.
New Start Member - allows a new shooter to complete at MGC competitions only during their first year of ACTA membership. When renewing the following year, you will be expected to move to a full ACTA membership.
|New Start Member||$234.00|