How to Join
We offer a variety of memberships, ranging from practice only to competition. Becoming a member offers access to a diverse and family oriented sport, in a safe and friendly environment.
Membership Benefits include:
-membership with Australian Clay Target Association (ACTA), and insurance coverage
-enjoyment of a challenging and fun sport in a social and community environment
-support provided by Committee and Club members
-induction training for new members
- Complete membership form at the clubhouse during opening hours- completed form must be submitted in person.
- EFTPOS and credit card facilities are available.
- You will need to bring your Firearm's Licence or be in the process of applying for a licence.
- Your membership and information provided will need to be verified and endorsed by the MGC Committee.
You will be issued with a MGC membership number, and have your photo taken for your MGC membership card.
Your form will be submitted to the ACTA for processing.
You will receive your ACTA membership number in the mail.
- MGC membership cards will be available from the club office for collection.
|Full Member - can practice and compete at MGC and all ACTA affiliated clubs across Australia.
Partner Member - available to the partner of a full member residing at the same address. Can practice and compete at MGC and all ACTA affiliated clubs across Australia.
Junior Member - available to persons who are under 18 years of age as at the end of December the previous year. Can practice and compete at MGC and all ACTA affiliated clubs across Australia.
Veteran Member - available to persons who are 65 years of age as at the end of December the previous year. Can practice and compete at MGC and all ACTA affiliated clubs across Australia.
Recreational Member - practice only at MGC and all ACTA affiliated clubs across Australia.
New Start Member - allows a new shooter to complete at MGC competitions only during their first year of ACTA membership. When renewing the following year, you will be expected to move to a full ACTA membership.
|New Start Member||$234.00|